Vancouver Variety Box
Vancouver Variety Box
- Products in this Box
- Delivery Dates
- You can expect high quality cheeses, meats, desserts, drinks, specialty items and some surprises! (All vegan of course.)
- A curated mix of food and drinks from well-known and brand new vendors.
- 6+ local vendors featured in every box!
- At least 90% local. (We may sneak in a treat from elsewhere!)
Our Variety Box is a bi-monthly subscription. The Variety Box is available for pick-up and delivery on specific days every second month. (March,May,July...)
- Sold Out May Box includes: Plant-Based Plant-Based Burgers, Tofu Jerky, Cherry Pie Ice Cream Sandwich, Jasmine Lychee Kombucha, Cream Cheese, Vegan Salmon Lox, a Blueberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Pouch, a Cashew Based Lemon Cheesecake and Cheesy Queso!
- All deliveries will be done between May 22nd - May 29th. Let us know if you prefer weekday or weekend delivery!
- Pick Up Date: Friday, May 21st.
Our May Box Details
Here's all you need to know about the upcoming box...
May Box Includes
Plant-Based Burgers, Tofu Jerky, Cherry Pie Ice Cream Sandwich, Jasmine Lychee Kombucha, Cream Cheese, Vegan Salmon Lox, a Blueberry Cinnamon Oatmeal Pouch, a Cashew Based Lemon Cheesecake and Cheesy Queso!
The Local Vendors
@savedasea, @eatsinqueso, @biotayvr, @plant_astic_food, @jerkstorecanada, @sayhellosweets, @livingtreefoods, @oatoftheordinary
Good to Know
Heads Up: Some products in this box will contain Gluten and/ or Nuts and/or Soy and/or other allergens. At this point, we are unable to adjust our boxes for allergies.
May Dates: All deliveries will be made between Saturday May 15th to Saturday May 22nd.
All the different local companies that are featured and how each box is always something new.
I have a lot of food sensitivities/allergies and have been trying to find more plant based products to try. This subscription box is a great way for me to discover new products and support local businesses as well. I received my first box in March 2021 and definitely found a few items (Big Mom Chili Oil is delicious) I'll be repurchasing either as an add on or from the vendors. I can't wait to see what will be in the May box!
I love the variety, there’s always a multitude of new and delicious products to try. I usually immediately eat 75% of my box when I pick it up. I look forward to this every 2nd month!
Exposure to so many amazing local vendors I would not have tried otherwise!
Plant Curious is a great local business helping other local businesses! Jordan is a passionate advocate for plant based products and it shows through the service he provides. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try new things.