Vancouver Variety Box
Vancouver Variety Box
- Products in this Box
- Delivery Dates
- You can expect high quality cheeses, meats, desserts, drinks, specialty items and some surprises! (All vegan of course.)
- A curated mix of food and drinks from well-known and brand new vendors.
- 6+ local vendors featured in every box!
- At least 90% local. (We may sneak in a treat from elsewhere!)
- The Plant Curious November Box Includes: Ooey-gooey-cheesy plant-based lasagna, a silky cacao blended almond cashew cinnamon maple nut mylk, ready to eat pate toona, tomato & basil soup, allergen free crackers, a new to the market vegan cheese, and decadent white chocolate macadamia edible/bakeable cookie dough!
- All deliveries will be done between November 16th - November 27th. Let us know if you prefer weekday or weekend delivery! January Box: TBA
- Pick Up Date: Friday, November 26th. January Box: TBA
Our November Box Details
Here's all you need to know about the upcoming box...
November Box Includes
Ooey-gooey-cheesy plant-based lasagna, a silky cacao blended almond cashew cinnamon maple nut mylk, ready to eat pate toona, tomato & basil soup, allergen free crackers, a new to the market vegan cheese, and decadent white chocolate macadamia edible/bakeable cookie dough!
The Local Vendors
November: @komocomfortfoods, @nutmegmylk, @lotusseedvegan, @kitskitchen, @freeyummfoods, @nakedough
Good to Know
Heads Up: Some products in this box will contain Gluten and/ or Nuts and/or Soy and/or other allergens. At this point, we are unable to adjust our boxes for allergies.
November Dates: All boxes will be delivered between November 16th-November 27th!
All vegan (of course) and from local suppliers. Jordan is a legend who clearly loves his business and the customers.
I love my plant curious box because it gives me the chance to try many vegan goodies that I normally wouldn’t go out and buy. Basically everything is a home run that I’ve tried... and many products I would re-purchase! Always a great day when my box arrives.
The selection of local vegan food products that come with each box is varied and interesting. Jordan does a great job curating the options and it is great to have the add-ons available. I haven't been disappointed with anything that I've received.
I very much look forward not only to supporting local vegan businesses but also to the variety and quality of the products each time. Highly recommend.
I love PlantCurious because it’s a great balance of sweet and savory and brands and products I’ve tried and stuff I’ve never heard of. Also two months is the perfect amount of time. Every month would be too much for me, but I’m always psyched and ready for the next box after two months.