Vancouver Variety Box
Vancouver Variety Box
- Products in this Box
- Delivery Dates
- You can expect high quality cheeses, meats, desserts, drinks, specialty items and some surprises! (All vegan of course.)
- A curated mix of food and drinks from well-known and brand new vendors.
- 6+ local vendors featured in every box!
- At least 90% local. (We may sneak in a treat from elsewhere!)
Our Variety Box is a bi-monthly subscription. The Variety Box is available for pick-up and delivery on specific days every second month. (March,May,July...)
- November Box: (TBA) The September Box includes: Channa Masala, Vegan Pulled Pork, Gluten Free Waffle & Pancake Mix, 100% Pure Cacao Stick, Cashumel Original Sauce, Sour Watermelon Gummies and Activated Charcoal Water Kefir!
- All deliveries will be done between September 17th - September 25th. Let us know if you prefer weekday or weekend delivery!
- Pick Up Date: Friday September, 17th!
Our September Box Details
Here's all you need to know about the upcoming box...
September Box Includes
Delicious ready to go Channa Masala, Vegan Pulled Pork, Gluten Free Waffle & Pancake Mix, a 100% Pure Cacao Stick, Cashumel Original Sauce, Sour Watermelon Gummies and Activated Charcoal Water Kefir!
The Local Vendors
@richsolfoods, @barakah.eats, @wtflourco, @yumybearcandy, @lifestyle_4_l, @plantbasefood, @kindredcultures,
Good to Know
Heads Up: Some products in this box will contain Gluten and/ or Nuts and/or Soy and/or other allergens. At this point, we are unable to adjust our boxes for allergies.
September Dates: All deliveries will be made between Thursday, September 16th to Sunday, September 26th.
All vegan (of course) and from local suppliers. Jordan is a legend who clearly loves his business and the customers.
I love my plant curious box because it gives me the chance to try many vegan goodies that I normally wouldn’t go out and buy. Basically everything is a home run that I’ve tried... and many products I would re-purchase! Always a great day when my box arrives.
The selection of local vegan food products that come with each box is varied and interesting. Jordan does a great job curating the options and it is great to have the add-ons available. I haven't been disappointed with anything that I've received.
I very much look forward not only to supporting local vegan businesses but also to the variety and quality of the products each time. Highly recommend.
I love PlantCurious because it’s a great balance of sweet and savory and brands and products I’ve tried and stuff I’ve never heard of. Also two months is the perfect amount of time. Every month would be too much for me, but I’m always psyched and ready for the next box after two months.