Vancouver Variety Box
Vancouver Variety Box
- Products in this Box
- Delivery Dates
- You can expect high quality cheeses, meats, desserts, drinks, specialty items and some surprises! (All vegan of course.)
- A curated mix of food and drinks from well-known and brand new vendors.
- 6+ local vendors featured in every box!
- At least 90% local. (We may sneak in a treat from elsewhere!)
Our Variety Box is a bi-monthly subscription. The Variety Box is available for pick-up and delivery on specific days every second month. (March,May,July...)
- The Sold Out July Box includes: Plant-based Camembert Cheese Wheel, Premium Truffle Charcoal Spread, Vegan BBQ Ribz, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Bake At-Home Pizza Dough, Vegan Pepperoni, Three Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cashew Based Mango Lassi.
- All deliveries will be done between July 16th - July 26th. Let us know if you prefer weekday or weekend delivery!
- Pick Up Date: Thursday July 15th!
Our July Box Details
Here's all you need to know about the upcoming box...
July Box Includes
Plant-based Camembert Cheese Wheel, Premium Truffle Charcoal Spread, Vegan BBQ Ribz, Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, Bake At-Home Pizza Dough, Vegan Pepperoni, Three Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cashew Based Mango Lassi.
The Local Vendors
@umyumfood_, @kulakitchen, @holynapoli, @plantveda, @theverygoodbutchers @everydaygoodcandy, @plantedmeals.
Good to Know
Heads Up: Some products in this box will contain Gluten and/ or Nuts and/or Soy and/or other allergens. At this point, we are unable to adjust our boxes for allergies.
July Dates: All deliveries will be made between Thursday, July 15th to Sunday, July 25th.
The selection of local vegan food products that come with each box is varied and interesting. Jordan does a great job curating the options and it is great to have the add-ons available. I haven't been disappointed with anything that I've received.
I very much look forward not only to supporting local vegan businesses but also to the variety and quality of the products each time. Highly recommend.
I love PlantCurious because it’s a great balance of sweet and savory and brands and products I’ve tried and stuff I’ve never heard of. Also two months is the perfect amount of time. Every month would be too much for me, but I’m always psyched and ready for the next box after two months.
I love the surprises and trying new products!
We look forward to receiving our plant curious box every second month - it’s full of yummy plant-based surprises for us to enjoy! we love that it’s delivered to our front door – that is a bonus!